You must be flexible to commit to an ongoing role and have both HR administration and payroll administration exposure.
A global sciences and technology business in Northwich.
- Producing HR and information reports
- General computer literacy using Word, Powerpoint and other online systems.
- General HR administration- employee life cycle
- Responding to HR and employee queries by phone and e mail
- Document filing and retrieval
- Supporting employees in the completion of employment documentation
- Compiling Right to Work information
- Payroll co-ordination and checking of correct pay information
- HR Administration experience
- Payroll Administration experience
- Flexible to start asap and commit to an ongoing temporary role
- Advanced Excel skills- v-look ups and pivot tables essential
A temporary ongoing HR Administration role with payroll administration exposure. A brilliant opportunity to work for a global business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job