Seymour John are recruiting for a HR Administrator for an international, sector-leading industrial technology company. The HR Administrator will provide comprehensive HR Administration and support to the Company across all aspects of HR, working closely with the HR Managers to ensure a high quality of HR Service is delivered to the business.
The successful candidate’s main responsibilities will include:
- To be the first point of contact for all HR-related queries.
- Contracts of employment, new starter packs, sending application forms.
- Prepare and regularly audit personnel files.
- Ensure data entry is completed to an accurate and high standard.
- Provide HR inductions for all new starters ensuring all required paperwork is completed along with the necessary right to work checks.
- Perform exit interviews and escalate any areas of concern raised to the HR Manager / relevant manager.
- Process leavers, advising the necessary parties (i.e. IT, reception, pension providers).
- Record and monitor relocation expense claims.
- Ensure all necessary paperwork is kept on file and movements tracked in line with Home Office requirements, for employees requiring visas.
- Ensure the relevant HR database is up to date, accurate and complies with legislation.
- Assist in the recruitment process.
The ideal candidate will be able to offer the following attribute:
- Advanced MS Office Skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- HNC/HND (or equivalent) in Business Administration is desirable.
- Experience of working in an Administration environment is essential.
- Demonstrates strong initiative, proactive planning, resourcefulness, problem-solving abilities and heavily focused on customer service.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
For further information please contact Michelle Willetts at Seymour John Ltd
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job