My client, a global business is looking for a HR Administrator to join their established HR department on a 6 month fixed term contract. The company is very reputable so finding the right match is essential.
The successful HR Administrator will be exposed to a very busy working environment and the right person will be expected to have a fantastic work ethic. Attention to detail and accuracy is a necessity!
The HR Administrator will be responsible for providing a customer focused and dedicated range of centralised HR administration services. You will inform customers of policies and procedures and make sure all issues are managed promptly and accurately.
As the successful HR Administrator, you will have the following key accountabilities:
- Provide transactional administration for all functions of HR
- Escalate complex queries to HR specialist
- Ensure all documents reach set SLA's
- Support with new and ongoing projects
- Update and maintain in-house database
- Support with graduate recruitment
It would be highly beneficial for you to be:
- Working towards your CIPD or qualified
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience of working within a HR environment
- Competent using Microsoft Office
To apply for the HR Administrator position, please click on the "apply now" button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job