Amigo Loans is one of the UK's most successful and innovative lenders. We have delivered staggering financial performance, a customer focused product and an award-winning employee experience (Sunday Times - Best Companies to Work For 2017). Amigo is a guarantor loan company with a simple idea - if your friends trust you, so will we.
The role of the HR Administrator is to be hands-on with all aspects of Human Resources, from recruitment and on-boarding through to ongoing engagement and retention. You’ll be the first point of contact for all HR-related queries. The Human Resources Administrator is responsible for HR-Related Documentation, such as Contracts of Employment, and should ensure the relevant HR database is up to date, accurate and complies with legislation. In addition the HR Administrator will offer advice on wider HR matters, support creation of, and adherence to, HR polices and assist in the recruitment process and disciplinary matters.
- Establish a high level of credibility and form a close working relationship with the Management and Executive Team.
- Provide day-to-day advice to the management team, to ensure compliance with Employment Law and sound moral decision making.
- Oversight of HR documentation, ensuring strong governance and accuracy.
- Ensure all HR polices are adhered to, plus create, draft and communicate new polices alongside the Head of HR.
- Work with the wider HR team to increase levels of engagement and retention.
- Support the recruitment team by screening, interviewing, and testing applicants; notifying existing staff of internal opportunities.
- Document disciplinary actions by taking notes, completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Support the development of HR reporting and documentation of processes.
- Support special projects, as and when required.
- Assist in the planning and management of regular staff parties and fundraising events.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A completed CIPD qualification (Level 3 minimum)
- Proven experience of working in an HR Environment.
- Exceptional communication skills at all levels
- Strong administration skills, including a high level of attention to detail and being able to work to a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to work under pressure and make clear decisions.
- Ability to exercise judgement and operate to a high degree of discretion and confidentiality
- Willingness to participate in other areas of HR work as and when required.
- Energetic, highly motivated, with a passion for creating a great place to work.
What we offer in return:
- Business Performance Bonus
- Health Care Scheme
- Contributory Pension
- Free Gym Membership
- Google Style Offices including a Fantastic Subsidised Café
- In House Massage therapist
- Free yoga class
- Hair Stylist
- Additional days holiday each year and Birthdays off
- Free VIP tickets to Bestival, Camp Bestival and Common People
- For all staff with over one year’s service: Use of Tesla Model X & BMW i3 electric vehicles, properties in Amsterdam, Dordogne, Shoreditch and a beach hut in Mudeford
- Based in Bournemouth
- Employment Law
- Strategic HR
- Employee Engagement
- HR Policies
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job