My client, a large retail business is looking for a HR Administrator to join their newly created HR department. The company itself is growing rapidly and is looking at new projects to expand in to.
The successful HR Administrator will be exposed to a very busy working environment and the right person will be expected to have a fantastic work ethic.
The HR Administrator will be responsible for providing a customer focused and dedicated range of centralised HR administration services. You will inform customers of policies and procedures and make sure all issues are managed promptly and accurately.
As the successful HR Administrator, you will have the following key accountabilities:
- Provide transactional administration for all functions of HR
- Escalate complex queries to HR specialist
- Ensure all documents reach set SLA's
- Run and Distribute reports
- Update and maintain in-house database
It would be highly beneficial for you to be:
- Working towards your CIPD
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience of working within a HR environment
- Competent using Microsoft Office
To apply for the HR Administrator position, please click on the "apply now" button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job