Our client is looking for a HR administrator to join their busy Trowbridge based Human Resources and Personnel on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
Our client is a well respected business based in Trowbridge, offering a busy and varied environment.
The role of a HR Administrator will include but will not be limited to:
- Provide transactions support to a large volume of employees
- Working closely with the HR function supporting on employee related queries
- Producing and updating documents
- Maintaining the HR system entries
The chosen HR Administrator will display the following skills and attributes:
- Previous exposure to a HR admin role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Thrives in a busy working environment
12 month Fixed Term Contract for a HR Administrator based in Trowbridge.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job