I have a great opportunity for an immediate available HR administrator to join my client who is a successful leading global consultancy organisation. The purpose of the role is to primarily provide a full HR administration service to all of the departments across the business by supporting the HR Business Partners.
Ideal Candidate description:
For this role you ideally need to be either qualified or studying towards your CIPD level 3 or have equivalent HR or Administration working experience with a HR environment.
The man skills and personal qualities are as follows:
- Excellent keyboard and data inputting skills
- Strong attention to detail and process orientated
- Takes ownership of HR data and workload as a matter of course
- Client focused and committed to offering a quality service
- Flexible approach and co-operation skills
- Focussed on delivering to meet deadlines
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team player
- Organisation skills, prioritising with good multi-tasking skills
Job description and key responsibilities:
This role will carry out all HR processes spanning the entire employee life cycle which includes:
- Creation of offers of employment for permanent and non-permanent staff
- Administer the Joiner process including due diligence checks.
- Administer the family related leave process and other leave such as sabbaticals.
- Update HR policies and procedures once changes have been identified.
- Administer the Leaver process
- Maintain and update records in PeopleSoft HR system.
- Deal with administration/processes enquiries.
- Assist with and complete ad-hoc and annual projects where required.
- Regular report generation
- Covering for the other administrators during holiday periods
For more information on this role please contact Claire Neve at The One Group or press the apply button below!!
The ONE Group description
The ONE Group - With offices in Northampton, Peterborough and Cambridge - our recruitment divisions include; Accountancy, Executive, HR, IT, Office, technical and Executive recruitment. The ONE Group are the largest independent recruitment businesses across, Northamptonshire and Cambridgeshire.
Our recruitment experts provide specialist consultancy staffing services to some of the leading household brands across the Midlands and East of England. We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience.
The foundation of our success comes from our high level of customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This is recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job