Our client is looking to recruit a HR Administrator for a immediate start to ensure that support is provided in accordance with operational requirements, whilst delivering a high quality, timely and efficient customer focused function.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday between 8.30am-5.00pm.
Main duties include:
- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Update internal databases including recording sick or maternity leave
- Prepare HR documents including contracts and new starter guides
- Revise company policies when relevant
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance
- General administration duties
- Answer employees queries about HR-related issues
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
- Arrange travel accommodations and process expense forms
Due to the location own transport would be essential.