This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Temporary 9 Month FTC, Full-time
Are you an experienced HR Administrator with exposure to working in fast-paced environments?
If so, look no further! We have the opportunity you have been waiting for!
As a HR Administrator here at Signet, your role is pivotal in supporting the Human Resources needs of our Stores Support Centre (SSC) and store-based employees across our 500+ H.Samuel, Ernest Jones & Leslie Davis Stores (circa 6000 employees). This is a busy role and you will be key to the team’s success in providing an effective HR service to our businesses personnel.
You’ll be accountable for the following:
- Ensuring the paper based filing remains accurate and up to date
- Managing reference and mortgage company requests for both old and new employees
- Maintaining our in-house HR Systems to ensure records are up to date
- Dealing with all incoming post for the department
- Providing ad-hoc support to our Employee Relations team
- Assisting with administration for major seasonal initiatives e.g. pay review, allocation of uniform vouchers, etc.
There may also be the opportunity to get involved in interesting projects that utilise your skills and give you a more varied work experience.
Suitable applicants will be experienced in the following:
- Providing administration within a Human Resources environment
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Communicating professionally with colleagues at all levels
- A good understanding of referencing and Data Protection Policy
- Experience of using HR Information systems and a confident user of Microsoft Office (mail merging skills are essential)
We offer a fantastic job and more…
Here at Signet Jewelers we actively encourage and support our people to drive their personal development, continually improve, be innovative and achieve their goals. If you’re looking to progress, we’ll help you realise your full potential!
Be part of a business that lives by its words and not only are we passionate about our professions but we pride ourselves on doing the right thing, even when no one is looking. Our benefits include excellent staff discount from day one, a profit related incentive scheme, competitive annual leave allowance and more!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job