An exciting opportunity has arisen for a HR Administrator to join a well established Norfolk Law firm, offering a wide range of services for both individuals and businesses, with a reputation for delivering high standards of customer care.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced HR Administrator to join an established and well respected modern, vibrant Law firm. On offer to the successful candidate is a generous holiday allowance, a salary which is negotiable depending on experience, and flexible days and hours of work.
- Minimum 2 years within an administration role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Help with the Recruitment process
- General record keeping
- H&S paperwork and compliance
- Career Development
- Record Keeping - holidays, personnel records, sickness
- Handling paperwork for new staff
- Data Protection
- Familiar with SRA principles
- Enthusiastic and hard-working, with excellent time management
For more information and a confidential chat please send a word CV to Rebecca Juby at Select Appointments Norwich or call me on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job