Brewster Pratap are working with a well known Sheffield based company. With a great reputation in their field of work they are actively seeking a finance and HR administrator. This role would provide a keen HR or Finance junior looking to further their career path.
This role would require supporting the finance and HR manager with administrative duties. To maintain confidentiality and security of sensitive data at all times. This will ensure the efficiency and effective administration in both departments.
Performance & Standards
- Maintain effective work systems, ensuring that all correspondence and documentation is dealt with in a professional manner that meets audit requirements.
- Type standard letters and compose letters on routine matters as directed by the team in order to affect efficient running of the team and use of other team member's time.
- Create and maintain personnel records, both computerised and manual for all staff related issues.
- Deal with incoming calls, logging and referring queries to the relevant point of contact.
- Support with any finance or personnel related queries including payroll and identifying the appropriate action.
- Collate, produce and distribute regular and ad-hoc statistics and reports so that individuals and departments receive accurate up to date information.
- Assist with project work as requested to support departmental operations.
- Understand and comply with the SHEQ Policy relevant procedures.
- Promote the values of safety and quality to teams and individuals.
- Take reasonable care for own health, safety and welfare and that of others.
- Dispose of waste responsibly and in accordance with policy.
- Report any breaches of the SHEQ Policy; accidents; incidents or broken / damaged equipment to your line manager in a timely manner
- Maintain a professional and dignified working environment for all employees and visitors
- Ensure that high standards of cleanliness and presentation are maintained in your own areas of responsibility, report and action any issues identified in other areas of the business
- Consistently provide excellent levels of service to both internal and external customers
- To commit to collaborate with other colleagues and departments and to improve the team working ethic within the business
- To occasionally undertake reasonable alternative duties not detailed in this document
- To work outside normal office hours when required
- To attend and contribute to any internal or external meetings as required
- To attend internal or external training courses.
- To travel within and/or outside the UK and to stay away overnight.
This role would suit some one with a clear determination to succeed and support a busy department.
Strong excel and IT skills are advantageous and a flexible approach to work will also be to an advantage. This would be a great opportunity for a starting point in a career in either HR or Finance.
to be discussed at interview level
Brewster Pratap Business & Office Support is a division of the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing jobs in in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of business and office support recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job