HR Administrator - Temporary
Reed HR are working with a client who are looking for a HR Administrator to start ASAP on a temporary basis. There is potential for the role to go permanent.
As a HR Administrator you will be reporting into the HR Manager and primarily providing administrative support on employee relations and customer service process.
Your main responsibilities as the HR Administrator will be as follows:-
- Provide administrative support to managers on a variety of ER issues
- Maintain sickness and absence records
- Put together contractual documents
- Update manual and computerised HR systems
- Provide sickness, absence, leavers and ER data to the HR Manager
- Collate nominations monthly and advise winners
- Upload nominations and winner to the hub
- Post winners on noticeboards
- Provide cover within HR team as appropriate
- Assist HR Manager and Recruitment and Training Advisor on any adhock tasks
• Excellent knowledge of all Microsoft Office programmes, particularly Excel.
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in administration
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• A flexible and positive approach due to varied nature of the role
• Able to use initiative and manage own workload
• Previous experience in a HR administration role
Please get in touch if you are interested in this temporary position on email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job