• To provide effective administration support to the HR team that is accurate, and timely.
• To mirror this exceptional service to all our Branch Managers and employees, ensuring a completely confidential service is provided.
• Ensure all pre-employment checks are carried out including Disclosure & Barring Service checks, references, and legal working checks are carried out in an accurate and timely manner as and when required.
• To support the HR Administrator with appointments, variations and terminations, ensuring our ITrent system reflects accurate data.
• Assist the HR Administrator with issuing contracts and letters confirming variations of employment terms and conditions and general letters as required.
• Support the HR Administrator with arranging data as required.
• Support with taking minutes at a range of meetings.
• Deal with incoming telephone calls and queries from staff and managers.
• Assist and support the HR Manager on a range of projects.
• Establish and maintain positive working relationships with Managers, colleagues and partners of the company at all time.
• To assist with the Exit Interviews when required.
• Complete external references for past and present employees
• To administer IPRS
• Any other duties as required within a general scope of the post.
Please apply online or call Maxine or Andrea on 01603 616190 to discuss or email your CV to email@example.com.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'