Role: HR Administrator
Location: West London
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 per year
*Please Note* There are two roles; one fixed term maternity cover and the other permanent.
About the client:
My client is a hugely successful eLearning business based in West London; they provide online courses for both professional qualifications (CIPD and ACCA accountancy) and Digital Marketing, where they are allied to Google in providing the official google certificate in digital marketing, 'Squared Online’. Their clients are such of the most successful FTSE 100 businesses, such as Vodafone, GSK and Marks & Spencer. The atmosphere is fast paced: as the industry and the wider world continue to change, our courses and platforms need to change with them.
About the role:
Working within our Human Resources team, the HR Administrator will be responsible for performing a variety of human resources support duties to assist in the delivery of an efficient HR function.
- Ensure that all administrative activities are carried out in an efficient manner for new hires e.g. production of offer letters, contracts etc. and ensure all necessary paperwork has been returned, references are requested, and all paper/system based records are accurately updated.
- Administer new starters, changes (transfers/promotions) and leavers for payroll and update records and systems accordingly.
- Track progress of new starters and ensure all employee probation reviews have been conducted, logged and any relevant paperwork has been filed/actioned.
- Run monthly sickness absence reports for the business and chase all relevant paper work, i.e. Fit Notes and Self Certification Forms.
- Ensure that all system based records are maintained in an accurate and timely manner (and ensure that data integrity is maintained at all times) as prescribed by regulatory, legislative and company procedures.
- Maintain good knowledge and understanding of all relevant policies and procedures relevant to the role, being compliant with these policies and procedures at all times.
- Undertake general administration for the department, (e.g. ad hoc letters, post, filing, photocopying, archiving of leavers and recruitment files etc.)
- Work as part of a team - supporting, motivating and assisting colleagues in the operation of the department and throughout the business.
- Recognise and recommend improvements to HR and Company procedures to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the business.
- Undertake any other reasonable ad-hoc HR tasks as requested by line management.
- Degree educated
- CIPD qualification desirable
- Experience of working within a fast-paced HR Administration role
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Good verbal and written presentation/communication skills
- Tact and diplomacy
- Ability to work accurately with excellent attention to detail
- Flexible and willing to learn
- Excellent skills in MS Office packages including Work and Excel to create reports and spread-sheets
- Employee Relations
- General Administration
- Human Resources
- Office Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job