Innovate UK is the UK's innovation agency. Innovate UK works with people, companies and partner organisations to find and drive the science and technology innovations that will grow the UK economy - delivering productivity, new jobs and exports. Our aim at Innovate UK is to keep the UK globally competitive in the race for future prosperity.
The role is required to provide proactive and confident HR administrative support, as well as relationship management for various key stakeholders. The post-holder will provide a high-quality service to all staff as required supporting the HR Team and taking responsibility for Recruitment activity for selected business units.
The Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities for this role include:
- Provide a professional in-house recruitment service to hiring managers, ensuring they are supported throughout the recruitment and selection process
- Take ownership of day-to-day recruitment administration including candidate management, interview scheduling and the production of interview packs for hiring managers and interview panel members
- Proactively own and manage the recruitment group inbox, with other administrators, responding to queries and flagging issues to relevant team members each day
- Maintain relevant HR trackers to ensure that up to date information is available to all recruitment team members
- Support the delivery of the new starter induction program with the scheduling of induction training sessions and tracking of session attendance
- Take ownership of the Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) vetting process for new starters within assigned business units
- Meet with required agency suppliers to build strong relationships and ensure best value for money for the organisation
- Work in collaboration with the Recruitment Coordinator and peers to review Recruitment processes and implement improvements
- Provide general administrative assistance including filing, scanning, archiving, and document production as necessary
- Ad-hoc administrative HR projects as directed by senior HR colleagues
The closing date for applications is 23:59 on Tuesday 23rd January 2018.
For more information please visit our careers portal by clicking on the "how to apply" button below.
ARC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job