HR Administration (Part time 22.5 hours per week)
Hours: Flexible across Mon-Fri (3 or 5 day week)
Salary: £18500 - £20,000 Pro rata
6 Month FTC
I have great pleasure in supporting our client in the recruitment of a HR administrator within their People Management team based out of their Hove offices.
* Providing office support to the team
* Diary management
* Coordinating meetings and events and on boarding of staff
* Request references and DBS to support on the recruitment side of the organisation
* Support the digital training platform
* Create and maintain files and records
* Distribute people services correspondence and newsletters etc.
* liaising across all departments
* Dealing with new applicants
The right candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
* A proven background within administration
* A genuine interest in working within HR
* Great communication skills
* Well organised and highly professional
* Great IT skills
* Ability to work to strict deadlines and multi-task
This is a great opportunity to join a highly reputable organisation that offers great training and working environment. For more information on this role please call Sarah Nicholas on or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.
- Administration Assistant
- HR Administrator