We are currently seeking an HR Administrator to join a friendly team in an Automotive Dealership in Avonmouth on permanent basis. Parking is available on site.
Offering £18,000 salary with a companywide bonus, this is a great opportunity for someone who wants to start a career in HR or develop previous HR experience further.
- Supporting people development and training records.
- Updating the system regarding holiday and sick pay for payroll purposes.
- Maintaining Personnel Records, Staff Engagement/Retention activities.
- Assisting with Compliance.
- Recruitment administration - new starter packs, inductions, checking right to work documents, interviews, collecting references etc.
- Ad hoc administrative duties.
The right candidate will need to have proven experience in providing high levels of confidentiality, have a high attention to detail and have office experience.
Due to the location of this company and lack of public transport, a vehicle owner is essential. This is a full-time position working 8.30am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday, with 30 minutes for lunch.
If this sounds like the right role for you please apply!
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job