We are currently working with an equipment supplier who are now looking to recruit a part time HR Administrator into the team to support the HR Manager and HR Director. This role would be ideal for someone needing a part-time job to suit their current lifestyle, and later wants to return to work full time into a position that has real development opportunities.
You will provide administrative support to the HR Senior team across the full range of HR work. Primarily responsible for the delivery of services to the HR Director but will also support the HR Manager for the UK as required. As the role is based at the Head Office Warehouse facility the role will also provide a basic onsite advisory service in conjunction with the HR Director to local Department Managers from all functions/ businesses based at the site.
- Maintain employee records for the Group in HR files
- Ensure information on all staff is correctly and regularly updated
- Work with and help co-ordinate on site the work of temporary staff and to ensure information on all temporary staff is correct
- Maintain Group Organisation Charts
- Provide admin support for HR reports regarding headcount, new starters, leavers, turnover, absence
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data, starters, leavers, absences, bonuses and administer salary changes once approved.
- Prepare paperwork for HR policies and procedures
- Process employee requests and provide relevant information
- Collaborate with local Department Heads to check and post job ads on internal noticeboards
- Provide administrative support as required for recruitment including Contracts of Employment
- Provide orientation for new on-site employees by explaining company policies during induction
- Provide basic advice on policies and procedures to local staff and managers
- Support and act on dissemination of information to managers and staff as appropriate.
- Any other administrative/project duties required by the HR Director or UK HR Manager
- Previous experience as a HR Advisor or HR Administrator.
- Experience in working within a multi-site organisation.
- Proficient with MS Office applications, spreadsheets, word processing and PowerPoint.
- Ideally some knowledge of labor legislation.
- Some previous Employee Relation experience would be great.
- This position would be ideal for someone wanting a part-time position to suit their life style (raising children for example) and will be wanting to go back to full-time in the future.
- There is a possibility this position will develop further in a few years to a more senior position such as HR Manager/Advisor.
To apply, please use the button below and a specialist HR consultant from Victoria Recruitment will be in touch.
- Human Resources
- Equipment Supply
- HR Administrator