At Cygnet Health Care you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients and their families. You’ll be exposed to all kinds of new challenges and responsibilities, to ensure you continue learning and developing as you go.
As part of an organisation with an outstanding reputation for innovation in the sector, you’ll benefit from a vibrant culture tailored to help you thrive, whatever your level or career goals.
Make a bigger difference to your career and to patient care with us.
Cygnet Hospital Woking offers a range of secure mental health services and Locked Rehabilitation and Recovery Services for men and women.
In this role you’ll;
• Provide Specialist Knowledge and skills to the management Team and Hospital staff in the areas of Personnel.
• To maintain personnel files and ensure they comply with company policy.
• Complete audits as required to ensure that all necessary documentation is included within all personnel files e.g. Working Time Directive, DBS checks, IT policy, Compliance, Security, Inductions, and Appraisals etc.
• Maintain the personnel database and ensure accurate records of all details relating to staff.
• Send bi-annual questionnaires to staff, regarding their personal details, so that the database can be kept up to date.
• Send reminders to clinical staff of PIN expiry check PIN and ensure that copies of revalidation are obtained and kept in personnel file.
• Provide monthly records to all Heads of Departments which detail appraisals/Probation reviews due.
• Keep records and coordinate the annual appraisal process.
We are looking for people who have;
• Relevant experience in a similar role.
• Good oral and written communication.
• Well-developed skills in word and excel and databases.
• Able to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
• Flexible and adaptable.
• Responsible and service orientated.
• Attention to detail.
• Commitment to staff development.
In return we’ll offer you;
• Flexible working options
• Enhanced Maternity benefits
• Annual holiday entitlement
• Birthday and anniversary leave
• A package of support for staff health and wellbeing
• A generous company Pension Scheme
• Group Life Assurance Scheme
• An All-Employee Bonus Scheme
• Comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
• Savings Centre
• Childcare Vouchers
• Recruitment Reward Scheme
• Subsidised Meals
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job