HR Administrator- HR Services
We are looking for a part time HR Administrator three days a week (Monday - Wednesday- Friday) to join our busy HR team. The person will have a good understanding of HR principles, an adaptable personality, can work under pressure and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. If this sounds like you please read on!
The Purpose of the role:
You will be the first point of contact on the telephone for line managers and colleagues contacting the HR services team, the focus of the role is to provide excellent customer services to maximise the customer experience, with all managed professional and efficiently to ensure the correct level of information is obtained and the right HR advisor is allocated to the case.
In addition, all aspects of HR administration activities are completed accurately and within our set SLA’s, as the accuracy of all administration duties are crucial to the integrity of our service to key stakeholders.
- Professional and efficiently manage all telephone calls and ensuring that the appropriate level of details is obtained and scheduled to the correct HR Advisor.
- To consistently provide accurate and timely administrative support to line managers in relation all types of service requests ensuring professional service in line with the service level agreement.
- Take full accountability for issue resolution, seeking referral to HR services team leader when necessary, ensuring all administration is managed to an expert level.
- Proactively identify and take ownership of Hr process and service improvements that continuously drove efficient.
- To operate in conjunction with both advisory service teams to ensure cases are managed efficiently and risks identified and escalated.
- All telephone calls are managed efficiently and professional with customer service at the root of every call.
- To ensure that all HR processes/ department activities are completed efficiency and in line with the service level agreement.
- The effective generation of appropriate administration and correspondence requests for retail operations.
Qualification and Experience:
- We are looking for someone who has a good understanding of HR principles, preferable to have a CIPD level 3.
- Has a general understanding of disciplinary outcomes and grievances.
- IT and keyboard skills ECDL, RSA and touch typist beneficial.
- Experience of working in a customer service delivery environment.
- Experience of providing excellence of customer service.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines and managing competing and conflicting priorities.
- Experience of working in a client facing environment.
- Experience of HR processes.
- Experience of IT systems and issuing Microsoft, office skills.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manager.
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage time effectively to complete tasks within agreed business SLA’s.
- Ability to problem solve and use your own initiative.
- High attention to details and methodical approach to work.
- Proficient numeracy, written communication.
If you have the experience above and want to join one of the 25 Best Big Companies to work for in 2018 then please click on the link. We would love to hear from you!
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"