Your new company
A charitable trust comprising three independent but interdependent day and boarding schools set in the South West of England and Gibraltar. They have a total of some 320 staff. Each school provides high achieving, co-educational, Catholic/Christian education. The school encourages a christian ethos which nurtures over 1,000 pupils aged between 3 and 18 years to become confident, capable, compassionate and independent minded young people.
Your new role
The purpose of this position is to provide comprehensive HR administration and support service to the organisation across three Schools. The purpose of this position is to provide an in-house HR advice and
What you'll need to succeed
CIPD Foundation: Certificate in Human Resource Practice
Completed a broad education including GCSE, grade C and above in English Language and Maths (or equivalent)
Demonstrate experience of :
- Producing employment contracts, standard letters and reports using IT applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, HR System
- Accurate data entry and attention to detail
- HR administration procedures
- Basic knowledge and understanding or employment law
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external contacts at all levels
- Able to handle confidential information.
- Ability to take responsibility for own workload and prioritise work in a realistic way to meet deadlines
- Ability to work systematically and to multi-task
- Ability to work using own initiative
What you'll get in return
A competitive benefits package which includes 25 days +Bank holidays
3 days off at Christmas.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- HR Admin Assistant Officer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'