Our client is looking to recruit an HR Administrator on a temporary basis for approximately 3 months.
Key responsibilities will include:-
- Setting up new starter HR files, collating appropriate and up to date documentation including evidence of right to work in the UK, Driving Licenses and references in accordance with internal HR procedures.
- Carrying out pre-employment checks such as referencing.
- Updating the HR database with employee information and scanning documentation to digital records
- Processing and logging CV’s, forwarding to appropriate managers and responding to applicants where appropriate.
- Collating information and other general administrative tasks.
As the ideal candidate you will have:-
- Experience at working within a HR department but this isn't essential.
- Very good administration skills and experience.
- High levels of attention to detail, organisation and effective diary management skills are essential
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job