Our London based client is a top tier Financial Services firm seeking a candidate with HR Admin / Employee Relations experience. You will be supporting the team based in London that provides technical expertise in relation to ER best practice and precedent, employment law, policy development and HR projects across EMEA.
We are seeking candidates with background in Financial Services, Banking or professional services ideally.
The role includes both general administrative responsibilities as well as responsibilities that are specific to the case load of the ER specialists such as
- Arranging investigation meetings, grievance / disciplinary hearings and briefings, including booking rooms and note takers
- Handling Data Subject Access Requests
General administrative responsibilities include the following:
- Checking and processing invoices, expenses, filing and archiving
- Updating documents, including Employee Handbooks; website management and publishing using Frontpage software for various HR websites, for both the UK and EMEA
Essential skills and experience:
- An interest in Employee Relations (and preferably some experience of HR)
- Experience of working in the Financial Services industry or Professional Services
If you consider yourself to be a determined individual who possess the skills and attributes mentioned we would be keen to hear from you.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job