HR Administrator - Law Firm
Salary: £17,000 - £21,000 this is negotiable for an experienced HR Administrator with Legal experience
Manchester City Centre
Full time, Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 17:30
My client are a rapidly expanding international law firm based in modern offices in the centre of Manchester. They are looking for an HR Administrator with experience of working within a law firm to join their team supporting the HR Manager. This role would be perfect for someone looking to progress into a HR Advisor role.
- Update and maintain accurate HR data and system files
- Effectively administer the recruitment and selection process
- Timely and accurate production of standard letters and reports
- Act as first point of contact for queries, liaise with HR manager and ensure timely response is provided
- Provide standard advice on HR procedures and processes
- Support HR Manager in routine HR processes and activities
- Liaise with Payroll to ensure Payroll queries are processed
- Take notes in HR meetings as appropriate
- Contribute ideas and suggestions for the development of HR systems and procedures
- As required, to provide specific administrative support to the workforce development process including; bookings, arrangements, invoicing, liaising with suppliers and other teams
To apply for this position you must have experience of working in a HR administration role within a law firm.
In the first instance please apply by forwarding your CV, however, preference will be given to those who then follow up with a phone call.
Please contact Vicky at our Manchester office
Ritz recruitment - Employment Agency
- HR Administrator