HR Administrator - Investment Banking
5 MONTH CONTRACT
Our high profile Banking client currently has an opportunity for a HR Administrator to work in their offices based in London.
The primary responsibility for this position is to provide administrative HR support to the EMEA HR Advisory team. Focus on service delivery in respect of day to day HR activities and initiatives.
- Provide general HR administrative support for Investment Management and EMEA businesses.
- Be the liaison between HR benefits group and HR operations.
- Respond to employee and managers general HR questions, advising on policy and processes.
- Understand and anticipate client needs
- Assist with new HR policies, systems and procedures implementation for IM EMEA businesses
- Support calendar driven annual processes ie; performance management, annual compensation,
- Work with HR colleagues in respect of corporate Initiatives and projects as required.
- Experience in HR role preferred
- Strong analytical skills and Excel literacy
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work simultaneously on multiple tasks, reprioritizing as required
- Strong attention to detail
- Actively seeks information to understand client, problems, expectations and needs
- Works collaboratively with others, sharing best practices and knowledge
- Develops expertise and delivers process excellence
Pontoon is a global HR outsourcing company specializing in improving an organization's talent. We manage the contingent workforce and statement of work resources on behalf of our clients, as well as source and recruit direct hires. Pontoon's approach results in significant cost savings and revenue improvement, increased worker quality, workforce insight and greater regulatory compliance. A division of Adecco with operations in nearly 100 countries and with more than 1,500 colleagues worldwide, the Jacksonville, Florida-based organization delivers solutions to more than 150 industry-leading companies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'