We have a fantastic, sought after opportunity for an enthusiastic and people-orientated HR Administrator with HR experience to join the support team of a renowned leading sporting event.
This role is to start ASAP and is a fixed term contract until August 2019.
In this fantastic HR Administrator role, working alongside a motivated team who consistently strive for excellence, you will be responsible for the following:
- Dealing with all aspects of the employee life-cycle to include preparing contracts, references, payroll changes, benefit enrolment etc.
- Owning the employee induction process, ensuring all new starters have an excellent experience from the outset
- Using the HRIS to update, maintain and run reports such as turnover and diversity etc.
- Assisting with the university graduate programme and recruitment of 10,000 volunteers
- Supporting the team in maintaining a productive environment and organising social events
- Supporting the wider company during the busy period
- Ad-hoc administration and tasks
To be considered for this HR role, you must have:
- Previous experience working in an HR environment
- Excellent administrative skills to include prioritising and attention to detail
- A natural ability to build relationships
- An interest in administrative work, this is not a strategy role
- Fantastic organisational skills with the ability to manage ever-changing priorities
If you have HR experience, love people and sport, this could be your next dream role, so don’t delay, apply now!
(Please note that due to the large number of applications we receive, we are only able to get back to successful applicants on the status of their application. Thank you for your understanding).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job