HR Administrator - Available immediately
£22,000 plus EXCELLENT benefits package
Full Time - 40 hours per week
Works in partnership with leaders and line managers in relation to sourcing, employee relations, compensation and benefits, HR systems and data management across multiple countries. Ensures that team member queries or concerns are dealt with efficiently and consistently. Works closely with HR colleagues across the business to monitor, review and update HR policies in line with current legislation and best practice. Effectively enters and maintains accurate employee information manually or in a Human Resources Information System. Helps to drive organisation performance by providing expertise and/or data analysis. Participates in the delivery of local, segment-wide and company-wide HR practices and strategies. Responsible for on-boarding new employees and the completion of offer letters and contracts, obtaining and validating right to work and compliance documentation. General administration, such as monthly audits, referencing, and keeping trackers and records updated and fully compliant.
1) Assists HR Advisors by logging applications, scheduling interviews, and submitting data for pre- employment screening. Gathers new hire paperwork to include offer letter, company policies, tax forms, demographic information, and related materials.
2) Builds knowledge of established company policies and procedures to support basic enquiries from team members, retirees, beneficiaries, and/or applicants regarding recruitment, employment, benefits, payroll, record keeping, and reporting.
3) Answers basic employee questions on HR employee policy, practices, procedures, and programmes using instructions, pre-established guidelines, and company resources. Directs escalated enquiries to more senior colleagues.
4) Assists senior colleagues with performing data look up and data entry in various HR administration systems to aid in resolving enquiries. Enters new hire/rehire data and team member/dependent benefit information into the appropriate HRIS, applicant tracking, and/or vendor systems.
5) Minimum of 2 years recent experiencec as a HR Administrator
6) Must be CIPD Level 3 qualified
- Data Entry
- Data Management
- Tax Forms
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job