Juice are currently seeking a HR Administrator, to support our fantastic client in Quedgeley on a temporary basis.
• To assist in general HR administration
• Support with recruitment administration and assisting with the arranging of interviews
• Assisting with the preparation of monthly team briefs
• Filing confidential documentation
• All aspects of administration duties and ad hoc projects
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
• Generalist HR experience would be an advantage
• Excellent organisation and communication skills
• Experience within a recruitment role
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to work on your own initiative
• Able to prioritise workload
If you are available immediately, and would like to be considered for the position, please contact Pippa at Juice today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job