Job Title: Human Resources Administrator
Location: Brockworth, Gloucester
Salary: Up to £18,000 depending on experience
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am-5pm (1 hour lunch)
Our award winning client operates a national service within the equity release sector providing independent expert legal advice to those wishing to release equity from their home. They also operate an award winning law firm providing a first class service in residential conveyancing. They have expanded considerably and insist on having the best people, devoting time and energy ensuring that they do. They are currently looking for an HR Administrator to add to their existing HR team. Working closely with the HR Advisor and HR Manager, this is the perfect opportunity for someone who would like to kick start their HR career in a generalist role, within a friendly and professional team.
To support the Human Resource Department by providing administration support to the HR Advisor and HR Manager. This role demands excellent attention to detail as well as strong organisational and time management skills. You will need to be pro-active in your approach and have the ability to keep information confidential which is critical in this role. You will work under the day-to-day supervision of the HR Advisor, however you will report directly to the HR Manager. The Company also has a sister organisation which you will be expected to provide support to.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing and maintaining accurate human resources information.
- Assisting the HR Team with recruitment and advertising; including responding to applicants, scheduling interviews and assisting with pre-employment checks.
- Preparing induction packs for new starters.
- Approving holiday requests via the HR software system and updating sickness and absence records.
- Assisting with overseeing employee recognition schemes and benefits packages.
- Arranging performance reviews with relevant line managers.
- Assisting with processing payroll on a monthly basis together with outsourced accountants.
- Liaising with financial advisors regarding pensions as and when required.
- First point of contact for queries, raising issues with the HR team as appropriate.
- Project work or any other duties as tasked by the HR team or Directors.
- Providing occasional reception cover in exceptional circumstances.
- Hold A-C grade GCSE Maths and English
- Have relevant experience working within an administrative team
- You must be competent with basic IT operating systems (word, excel, outlook) and must have high attention to detail. You must also be able to communicate effectively using both phone and email.
- Previous HR related experience is desired but not essential
- It would also be beneficial if you were working towards a CIPD qualification
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
As no relocation fees will be provided, our client can only accept applications from candidates eligible to live and work in the UK.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; HR Assistant, Human Resources Assistant, Human Resources Executive, HR Assistant, Human Resources Administrator, HR Advisor, Human Resources Advisor, HR Generalist, HR Officer, HR Admin, Recruitment Assistant will also be considered for this role.
- HR Advisor
- HR Generalist
- HR Officer
- HR Admin
- HR Assistant
- Recruitment Assistant
- Human Resources Assistant
- Human Resources Advisor
- Human Resources Administrator
- Human Resources Executive