Our client based in Bracknell are looking for an HR Administrator to join their busy team. Ideally you will have or be studying towards your CIPD Qualification, with previous administration experience. This is an excellent opportunity for some one pursuing a career within Human Resources.
Role will entail:-
- Maintaining staff HR personnel records, annual leave and sickness absence in line with the Company policies and procedures
- Managing recruitment processes in accordance with the Company procedures i.e. communicate with agencies, organise interviews, ensure correct records are on file, provide feedback, maintain the recruitment tracker etc.
- Administering on-boarding processes
- Producing HR letters from templates
- Assisting in production of HR reports and statistics, as requested
- Assisting with administration of appraisal process, i.e. producing appraisal forms, keeping all the records up to date, populating appraisal trackers
- Providing assistance with L&D initiatives, i.e. preparation of paperwork, issuing training certificates, updating personnel files with training records
- Administering Skillcard processes
- Administering online training platform Skill Gate processes - enrolling new joiners, updating leavers producing reports as required etc.
- Administering License Bureau Checks as required for existing staff, new joiners, pre-offer checks etc.
- Assisting with HR projects and initiatives as and when required
- Taking care of general administrative duties
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job