Job Title: HR Administrator
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
One of the UK's fastest growing utility suppliers, our client has an exciting opportunity for an HR Administrator to work in their busy HR Team.
Our Client is the leading independent water retailer in the UK and having established their business to participate in the English and Scottish water markets, they are now strategically positioned to take full advantage of the deregulating business water market in England.
Their head office is based in Blairgowrie in Northern Perthshire, equi-distant between Edinburgh, Glasgow and Aberdeen and provides excellent opportunities for a range of activities, from golf and fishing to mountain biking and skiing. Their office is within commuting distance of both Perth and Dundee
- Responsible for accuracy of information held on the HR system
- Updating employee files as required and maintaining online personnel files
- Absence reporting, including raising any issues with HR team and relevant Managers
- Production of employee letters and documentation
- Co-ordination of new starter inductions
- Organising employee meetings and exit interviews
- Liaise with other departments to deliver HR service requirements
- Must have ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills, with the ability to simultaneously prioritise workload and maintain systems
- Solid administrative experience within HR (minimum 2 years)
- Database admin and reports generation experience
- IT literate with a strong working knowledge of Word, Excel and HR Systems
- Confident communicator, able to deal comfortably and credibly with employees at all levels
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of: HR Administrator, Human Resources Executive, HR Administrator, Human Resources Analyst, HR Advisor, Human Resources Advisor, HR Generalist, HR Officer, Human Resources, HR Advisor, Human Resource Assistant may also be considered for this role.
- Human Resources
- HR Advisor
- HR Generalist
- HR Officer
- HR Administrator
- Human Resources Advisor
- Human Resource Assistant
- Human Resources Executive
- Human Resources Analyst
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job