Our client is a highly successful and well established local employer with a growing multi skilled dynamic workforce. They require somebody to join the HR team and contribute towards the HR management of the workforce.
This is a part time role.
Previous HR experience is essential for this role
The ideal candidate will be highly organised, able to multi-task and have good Microsoft Office Skills. You will be joining a busy team, assisting with all administrative duties and following HR procedures accurately.
* Supporting the recruitment and selection function
* Chasing references, arranging interviews, liaising with candidates and managers
* Sending out relevant contract information
* Chasing queries from departments and following up payroll information
* Assist with all administration tasks
* Understand HR processes such as terms and conditions
* Organising and carrying out notes at disciplinary meetings
* Deal with enquiries from employees in regard to pay, sickness and annual leave
* Assisting and advising employees on best routes and company procedures.
* Previous experience working in HR
* Clear communication skills
* Highly organised and able to diary manage
* Able to carry out HR procedures
* This is a part time role, with flexible hours to suit the correct candidate
This role is offered with flexible possibly school friendly hours and can be considered as either a four or five day week depending on the candidates requirements. 20 hours per week are required
Time is of the essence so please apply with up to date CV stating any notice period that would apply.
- Human Resources