We're thrilled to be partnering this ever growing, local employer of choice in Potters Bar with a key strategic addition to their team. A new role, this HR Administration post is key to providing cover for maternity leave within the team, but may also be essential to the ongoing development of our client's infrastructure in the long term - there is certainly a chance of permanency for the successful candidate.
Offering a superb working environment, a challenging and busy role and the opportunity to grow, learning from and reporting directly to the HR Manager - it's a rarely available opportunity which shouldn't be ignored in the local market. Candidates who exhibit the key business values of our client are more important to them than previous experience and in many ways, the role suits an applicant who is right at the start of their HR career, looking to develop. It's not a job however for a candidate who isn't fully and solely focused on a career in HR - you must have had interaction with HR related duties at least, to be considered.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Assisting the HR Manager with recruitment - setting up interviews and managing the communication with all candidates.
- New starter administration, coordination of paperwork, offer letters & contract requirements.
- Provide full administration service for all employment related activities ensuring employee records (electronic and paper based) are accurate, up to date and compliant to legal and Company standards.
- Maintain and administrate information for payroll purposes.
- Administration of sickness & absence management / tracking holidays.
- Supporting Managers with the performance review process.
A fast paced but inclusive and friendly environment, we're seeking candidates who can show initiative and bring ideas and new process to the table, while taking direction and learning from the HR Manager on the job. Whether you have direct, titled HR experience or not, it is essential that you have the confidence to act as a credible representative of the HR team with the wider business when required. It truly is a superb opportunity to be part of an exciting and progressive business where the future could be extremely positive for the successful applicant.
Please apply immediately to be considered for a role which could move very quickly in the right circumstances.
- Employee Benefits
- General Admin
- Human Resources
- Training Programme
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job