HR Administrator - financial Services - London
The primary responsibility for this position is to provide administrative HR support to the EMEA HR Advisory team. Focus on service delivery in respect of day to day HR activities and initiatives.
- Provide general HR administrative support for Client Investment Management and Markets EMEA businesses.
- Be the liaison between HR benefits group and HR operations.
- Respond to employee and managers general HR questions, advising on policy and processes.
- Understand and anticipate client needs
- Assist with new HR policies, systems and procedures implementation for IM EMEA businesses
- Support calendar driven annual processes ie; performance management, annual compensation,
- Work with BNY Mellon HR colleagues in respect of corporate Initiatives and projects as required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2-3 years of experience in HR role preferred
- Strong analytical skills and Excel literacy
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work simultaneously on multiple tasks, reprioritizing as required
- Strong attention to detail
- Actively seeks information to understand client, problems, expectations and needs
- Works collaboratively with others, sharing best practices and knowledge
- Develops expertise and delivers process excellence