This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic, fast growing business working as part of the HR team within Human Resources.
Our vision at Make it Cheaper is to "put a smile on the face of British businesses" and you will be at the heart of this working within our People and Culture Team.
This is a generalist role and is a great opportunity for a recent graduate looking to start or develop their career in HR. You will be an approachable person, who is able to embrace change and thrives in a fast-paced environment. Culture is important to us so you will live the MIC DNA and the Make It Cheaper values of Trust, Passion and Expertise and promote these values across the company.
This is a truly generalist role. Key duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Act as the main point of contact for employee queries, dealing or escalating these in a timely and appropriate manner
- Ensure the HR System and employee individual files are kept up to date and accurate.
- Manage the onboarding process - new starter documents are filled out, right to work checks are completed and inductions are completed
- Manage the leaver process
- Manage the annual and probation review trackers, assisting managers with these processes where necessary
- Payroll and Benefits - prepare monthly payroll spreadsheet for the Finance team and ensure benefits are updated regularly
- Produce letters for entire employee life-cycle
- Support the HR team with employee relation cases
- Ad-hoc - including pulling reports, preparing monthly dashboard statistics, new starter catch ups and award winners for launches.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer literate, MS Office and Excel expertise is a must
- Possess an eye for accuracy and detail
- High energy, motivation, drive and enthusiasm to deliver excellent results
- Able to multi task and work under pressure
- Able to work well within a close team environment as well as working independently
- Experience in an office environment, particularly within a HR team, would be preferred
- Degree level education would be preferred
- Administrative Duties
- Human Resources
- Microsoft Excel
- Graduate Level