HR Administrator - E-Learning startup
Reed are currently recruiting for an exciting E-learning startup who offer online courses, programs and degrees run by over 100 leading universities from around the world including UCL, University of Edinburgh, University of Melbourne, King’s College London, Groningen as well as specialist providers of online learning.
The purpose of this role is to work closely with the Head of HR Operations to deliver a fast and efficient HR service to employees within the company. They are ideally looking for someone who is commercially minded, who can provide solutions and offer improvements to how the business is ran. Constant personal growth and learning is their mantra!
The role invovles:
- Be the first point of contact for people queries and assist with day to day HR operations
- Manage the new starter process including offer letters and contracts
- Process DBS applications where necessary
- Manage employee references and any ad hoc requests
- Draft and issue employment change letters
- Manage the intake of work experience students
- Develop and analyse quarterly people Metrics reports, and operational metrics reports for the board
- Produce and update reports as requested by the Finance team
- Send payroll instructions each month
- Onboarding employees
? 28 days holiday (plus 8 days public holiday)
? Buy & sell up to 5 days holiday
? Charity day (volunteer for a charity of your choice)
? Cycle to work scheme
? Season Ticket loan
? Flexible working environment/hours
? Pension (4% employer / employee contribution)
If you are interested, have around 18 months - 2 years HR experience and dynamic then please apply below as they are looking to interview shortly
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'