Job Title: HR Administrator / Compliance Officer
Type: Full Time and Permanent
Salary: £25'000 to £30'000 per annum
My client, a growing Commercial Vehicle Dealership in Southampton are looking for a driven and ambitious individual to join their growing team as a HR Administrator / Compliance Officer.
With an adaptable manner, the HR Administrator / Compliance Officer role will require good interpersonal skills and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team whilst progressing a number of different tasks simultaneously. Previous experience not necessary although is desired as full training will be provided.
HR Administrator / Compliance Officer Job Role:
- Provide administrative support by ensuring all written communications are issued where appropriate e.g. letter to employees or email communications across the site.
- Carry out company inductions with new starters.
- Ensure the onboarding process is smooth, and suggest changes where appropriate.
- Be present at Depot audits making sure all paperwork is on hand and correct.
- Complete review of Health and Safety processes for each individual site.
- Taylor Health and Safety programme for each individual sites needs.
This role is based in Southampton although some ad-hoc travel will be required to meet the business needs as the company has locations in Portsmouth and Bournemouth.
If you are interested in this exciting HR Administrator / Compliance Officer role then please call Tom Kingsbury on or send a copy of your CV via this advert.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job