HR Administrator - 12-month maternity cover
Great opportunity to join a busy and successful organisation
My fantastic client has a new vacancy for an HR Administrator to join their Cirencester office.
About the Role: You will be supporting the administrative side of the HR Department through the employee life cycle, from processing new starter documents, amending contracts of employment, issuing offer letters, producing starter packs, following up employment references, right to work documents and updating systems. You will work in the head office based in Cirencester.
The role focuses on client support and processing activity; the majority of time will be spent providing information, managing data, processes and delivery. This role is office based with some flexibility. This a 12-month fixed term contract (maternity cover), but there is the potential for the role to go perm.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Issue all standard offer letters and employment contracts
- Process all new starter forms and update system
- Issue reference requests and monitor and chase return
- Process security clearance for relevant employees
- Create personal files for all new starters and ensure that all documentation is present and completed
- Ensure accurate reporting and information flow with internal departments and external partners (benefits, payroll etc).
- Collate and input all relevant information relating to payroll on a monthly basis (i.e. new starters, leavers, tax forms, benefits, contract changes, sickness absence and maternity/paternity pay)
- Ensure all change requests from HRIS are captured in payroll
- First line response to standard and non-complex queries into UKHR inbox
- Draft employee letters in relation to any salary, bonus, job title or benefit adjustment
- Draft letters to employees leaving the business and calculate any outstanding holiday and benefits
- Draft ad hoc employee letters with direction from HR Advisor/Manager
- Maintain employee and general files
- Ensure appropriate security for all HR-related information
- Assist HR Manager and HR Advisors with ad hoc projects and duties when required
- Ensure compliance with quality standards
- General understanding of the HR context; confidentiality, legal framework, policies and procedures
- Very good attention to detail
- Excellent written communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- Previous experience of using HR systems and/or CMS is preferable.
- Self-motivated and able to use initiative
- Collaboration and team work
- Customer service skills
This is an exciting time to join our expanding operation, which serves various regions. We have ambitious plans and huge future potential - you will be ideally placed to grow your career in a dynamic yet supportive culture.
For immediate consideration send your CV to Cat at i2i recruitment today.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to providing a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.