Our client is a leading service provider with an outstanding reputation in their field. Based in easy reach of both Poole and Bournemouth your primary duties will be to support your HR colleagues in a variety of tasks and be responsible for providing HR administration support to a staff.
Key responsibilities will include:-
- To deliver a comprehensive administrative service to the HR department as a whole, supporting the team in the delivery of operational effectiveness across a wide range of HR generalist activities as aligned to the HR Plan
- To provide administration in respect of the recruitment processes, including temporary staff
- To provide advice and guidance on HR operational and procedural issues, as appropriate, ensuring consistency in implementation
- To produce accurate and dynamic data in support of the department’s activities & strategic data requirements, including standard and bespoke HR systems reports; responding to all data requests, including Freedom of Information
- To provide general administration as required for the HR department
This is a temporary role with the possibility of becoming permanent for the right candidate. You will be joining a friendly and forward thinking HR team with an opportunity to gain exposure to a variety of HR disciplines.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job