Morgan Hunt are currently working with a public sector organisation based in Borehamwood to recruit for a HR Administrator.
The position is temporary, initially for 12 weeks but with the view to move onto a 6 month Fixed Term Contract and paying £11.64 per hour PAYE.
The main duty is to manage HR inbox including annul leave, sickness and absence related queries which need to be uploaded onto an internal system.
Further responsibilities are as follows:
- Distributing information to relevant departments for salary adjustments
- Liaising with occupational health providers
- Coordinating the process of selling and buying holidays
Criteria for the role:
- Previous admin experience, ideally in HR setting
- Data input experience
- Shared Service experience is desirable
- Experience of handling of information
- Inquisitive, proactive in asking questions
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit your CV via this advert for consideration!
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job