Welcome to our world!
HR Administrator - Austrian Speaking
As a group we are constantly expanding and growing our portfolio of brands, businesses and stores and we now require a HR Administrator to support this expansion and our existing business in Europe. Working within the busy and expanding EMEA HR department and reporting to the HR Advisors and EMEA HR Manager.
The Role Requirements and preferences:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and HR systems
- Excellent administration, organisational and communication skills including strong verbal and written Austrian/German
- Experience of providing generalist HR advice on employment law within the EMEA region
- An organised person who is able to prioritise work accordingly, adheres to strict deadlines plus the ability to work on own initiative and/or part of a team
- Promote the unique Sports Direct culture in day-to-day activities and interactions.
- Ensure new hires are provided a first-class induction experience
- Participate as an active member of the EMEA HR team
- To be a point of contact and first line support for employees
- Serious but fun approach to work
- Flexibility to the needs of the business
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Store Discount
If you believe you meet the above criteria and feel that this could be the role for you then APPLY NOW!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job