Responsible for your own business area, you will work closely with two other HR Assistants in this role.
A successful international brand which has been established for over 100 years. A company that works with clients in the world's most dynamic industries.
- All HR administration duties, including preparing and issuing contracts changes, confirmation of probations, family leave, and other documentation as required
- Maintaining and updating HR database and ensuring that all trackers are accurate
- Daily administration of the HR and Talent Support inbox including:
- responding to queries
- actioning reference requests
- competent working in Excel to enter, manipulate and report upon data
- Processing invoices and payments and ordering flowers, long service awards, and other gifts
- Supporting the other two HR Assistants with general administration and ad-hoc tasks as required
- Supporting process improvement activity across HR Operations
- Assisting in the ongoing review of the HR policies and procedures
- Payroll and Benefits administration duties
- Initiating PowerPoint presentations and drafting documentation
- Any other duties as reasonably required
- Previous experience in a HR Administrator / HR Assistant role
- Experience working within professional services is desirable but not essential
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise work and manage multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working / remote working
- Excellent benefits package
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'