HR Administrator Assistant for Leading International Organisation - Immediate Start!
Our client a leading international organisation is looking for a HR Administrator to join their busy and dynamic team on a temporary basis. This is an all round generalist role that will provide excellent insight into a large company HR department for the right candidate.
The ideal HR Administrator will have high level administration skills, able to maintain accuracy in completing administration duties, able to manage their task load effectively and meet deadlines. The post holder will be supporting the HR department, but may be asked to help other departments within the business from time to time. If you are looking for a HR Administration Assistant role that is diverse and fast pace within a friendly team then this could be a great opportunity for you!
HR Administrator Assistant Responsibilities:
- Updating pensions database using MS Excel
- Managing and maintaining HR database system with high level of accuracy
- Completing HR documentation this can include including formatting documents using Microsoft Office
- Arranging and setting up meeting rooms
- Sorting and distributing the incoming and outgoing post
- Archiving, shredding, filing, scanning
- Providing ad hoc administrative support when required
HR Administrator Skills and Experience:
- Two years administration experience within a HR setting
- Excellent working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- A strong team player with a positive, flexible attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Proven examples of reaching deadlines in a fast pace environment
If you would like to kick start your HR career in a generalist role then please apply today!
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application may not have been successful this time but we will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities.
- Administrative Duties
- Communication Skills
- Microsoft Office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'