Brewster Pratap are working on an immediately required role for the HR department. This requirement is for an HR administrator, required for one month, though this could be extended to 3.
- Delivery of professional HR administration service against KPIs and SLAs
- Maintain HR database and personal files for employees, ensuring records are current, accurate and kept confidential and secure at all times.
- Ensure timely processing of new starter paperwork and logging of returned documents into OpenHR.
- Ensure timely processing of leaver paperwork.
- Carry out monthly document and probation chases.
- Process probation completions in a timely manner.
- Process changes to terms and conditions on OpenHR.
- Process change of address forms for all businesses.
Preparation of letters in relation to terms and conditions, reference requests and other ad-hoc employee correspondence.
- Administration experience ideally within a HR function
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrable experience of meeting targets against KPIs and SLAs
- IT skills in Microsoft
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Effective personal organisation and time management skills
- Strong team player
- Positive and proactive approach
- Treats people fairly and with respect
- Systematic and methodical approach to problem solving
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to the changing needs of the business
This role requires someone who is able to hit the ground running and be immediately available
to be discussed at a later date
Brewster Pratap Business & Office Support is a division of the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing jobs in in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of business and office support recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information.
- HR administrator
- as soon as possible