HR Administrator and L&D Administrator (2 roles available)
Do you have great organisational skills and a keen interest in building a career in HR and Learning & Development? Are you a professional and customer-focused individual with a keen eye for detail?
One of Bristol's renowned law firms has two new vacancies available - an HR and an L&D Administrator to join their HR team. Supporting the HR Manager, L&D Manager and HR Advisors, you will be essential to the smooth running of the team by providing HR and L&D support for the whole firm.
- Act as the initial point of contact for HR queries by phone and email, passing matters to the appropriate members of the HR team
- Support HR Advisors with setting up new starters on HR Database and creating payroll starter records
- Deal with all employee queries about holiday or absence entitlements and policies
- Flag up ongoing/recurring/unpaid absence issues to HR Advisors to follow up
- Manage travel and accommodation bookings for new starter inductions
- Prepare meeting agendas and take minutes of meetings when required
- Provide cover for the Recruitment Administrator when required
Your skills and experience:
- You will have administrative experience
- You will have excellent IT skills, in particular, MS Word & Excel
- You will have essential skills including organisation, efficiency, attention to detail and team-work
- Holding or studying a CIPD qualification will be advantageous but not crucial
About the firm:
- Highly-respected law firm in central Bristol
- Open plan, communicative environment
- A supportive, friendly team who will encourage growth and training opportunities
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'