WORK IN THE BIGGEST AND
MOST POPULAR CASINO
DUE TO OVERWHELMING DEMAND, THE HIPPODROME CASINO IS RECRUITING!
We’re looking for a talented HR Administrator / Advisor to work at London’s most exciting entertainment venue, who will be dedicated to the Hippodrome with a desire to develop your career. You’ll be responsible for supporting and advising a suite of departments in a broad range of HR areas, including recruitment, performance and capability, disciplinaries and grievance, attendance, sickness and family leave and pay and benefits.
IS THIS YOU? SOMEONE WITH:
- A results focused approach with a desire to encourage collaboration to overcome resistance
- An organised outlook who understands the wider-context of a heavy workload and can prioritise with ease
- A pro-active disposition, who is highly motivated and proud of the standard of work they produce
- An exceptional communicator who instinctively changes their tone to get the best outcome
- A thirst for learning and an ability to comprehend and apply what they know
- A numerical mind, who is logical and able to retain and recall information
It is essential that you have a least two years’ experience as an HR Advisor. You must be highly organised and be able to manage a wide variety of tasks with conflicting deadlines and have a strong understanding of best practice.
To work at the Hippodrome, you need to have fluent English language and good IT skills and be:
- Professional, positive and results focused
- Highly organised and able to work under pressure
- Forward thinking and continually looking for innovative ways to improve
- Eighteen years or over
- Eligible to work in the UK
The Hippodrome Casino offers a chance for you to work in a fantastic working environment, with the opportunity of professional development and promotion. In addition to your basic pay, you will be entitled to free meals and, after three months of service:
- Access to the Company pension scheme (2% employee / 4% employer)
- Death in service cover (x2 salary)
- Holiday (20 days plus 8 public holidays)
- Company sick pay (after one year's service)
- Free Parking
- An interest free season ticket loan
- Subsidised foreign exchange and discount benefits.
If you’re interested in working with us, please send us your application.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you - good luck!