CBRE are seeking an HR Administrator to join our fantastic HR team based in our Southwark Street offices near London Bridge for initially a 5 to 6 month Fixed Term Period.
- Deliver a consistent and high quality employee lifecycle transactional service to managers and employees against an agreed set of SLAs.
- Actively provide high quality support to line managers so they are able to effectively manage their people and deliver to their customers.
- Be a significant contributor to the solid platform upon which a world-class HR function operates.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Regular communication by phone and e-mail with customers to communicate progress on tasks.
- End-to-end ownership of employee lifecycle processes for the assigned client group.
- Produce new offer letters and contracts
- Collation and tracking of on-boarding documentation
- Input onto the HR system
- Liaison with other departments such as Payroll, Benefits and IT
- Dealing with Leavers and Employee Changes as well as Transfer Ins & Transfer Outs (TUPE)
- Filing and archiving, Invoice processing, Recurring activities such as stationery orders
Required Skills & Experience:
- Excellent attention to detail - Deliver 100% accuracy and a high standard of presentation in all outputs.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Knowledge and Experience of HR Software Systems is ESSENTIAL (such as SAP, PeopleSoft, Brassring etc.)
- SAP HR
- HR Software