Do you have strong administrative experience within either a HR or Recruitment function?
Would you like to work in a bright and beautiful location with views spanning the Sussex Countryside?
Would you like the opportunity to become an integral member of a busy HR team within in a 1st class organisation.
Then please read on…
Office Angels are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of our highly reputable and well established client who are looking for a HR Administrator to join their friendly team.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have strong administrative experience within either a HR or Recruitment environment
- Be immaculately presented and highly articulate
- Possess strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Be IT Literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Be available immediately
In return my client offers:
- Enviable working hours of 8.30am - 5pm, Monday - Friday
- Starting salary of £18,000 - £19,000 p/a
- Generous benefits package and holiday allowance + bank holidays
- Free onsite parking
Immediate start available!
Due to the location of this organisation, it is an essential requirement that you are a car driver with access to your own transport to be considered for this role.
To take your first steps towards this fantastic opportunity, apply with your CV today or call Kat now on .
Office Angels are an equal opportunity employer and are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
Please be aware we receive a lot of applicants for our roles if you have not been contacted within the next 5 days of applying for this role on this occasion you have not been successful but please go to our website for more vacancies - www.officeangels.com.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.