Job Title: HR Administrator (12- month FTC)
Salary: Up to £25,000 plus benefits
Location: Addlestone, New Haw, Walton-on-Thames, Chertsey, Hersham
Evolve Recruitment are currently on the lookout for a HR Administrator for our client who are a well-established, global brand. This is a great opportunity for a passionate HR Administrator to cover maternity leave. Our HR Team is responsible for devising, creating, and administering the policies.
- Pre-joining Communication
- Assistance with Grievance Process/Meetings as required
- Responding to Basic Employee Queries
- Provision of Employee Information as required
- Provision of Letters/Documentation for employees
- Creation of Internal Communication (Content for Display Screens, Newsletter etc.)
- Assist with Reward Schemes (e.g. Long Service Award, Employee Recognition)
- Assist with Recruitment Process as needed
- Manage Employee Personal Data (Online / Offline)
- Processing & Administration of Invoices
- Educated to A-Level standard (preferred)
- 1 to 3 years' experience in HR Administrator / HR-related roles (preferred)
- Experienced in using Oracle-based HR systems (preferred)
- Knowledge of payroll, employee benefits programs, employment law (preferred)
- Highly-proficient in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Fast learner, capable of working in fast-changing and highly-pressurised environment
If you feel that you have the right skills or experience for the HR Administrator position, please contact Evolve Recruitment, Kingston upon Thames.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'