A HR Administrative Assistant is required on a contract basis to join an industry leading engineering and manufacturing business.
Are you experienced in Payroll? Do you have the capabilities to be successful in a fast paced administration team? If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity, then this is the job for you!
- Assist in and coordinate recruitment activities with Hiring Managers and Recruiters including interview scheduling and sending interview information to candidates and hiring managers.
- Provide administrative assistance to the recruiting team including generating required letters and documentation for successful candidates.
- Coordinate offer letters, contracts and new starter packs including all required enrolment information.
- Assist in execution of all pre-hire activities including collection of documents to create employee files for submission to relevant Shared Service Teams
- Ensure Immigration compliance policy and processes are followed
- Provide administrative support for enterprise leadership development courses
- Assist in management of central learning database system.
- Administration of letters to confirm internal contract change moves.
- Provision of employment references to external organisations.
- Administration of employee immigration checks.
Skills and Experience Desired:
- Attention to detail, flexibility, a willingness to learn and the ability to work as part of a team are paramount.
- Must have a willingness to learn new processes and technologies with strong analytical skills.
- Able to demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving capabilities.
- Proven experience within a customer service environment providing support via email and telephone.
- Excellent Customer Service Focus.
- Strong Interpersonal communication skills all forms including verbal, oral and written.
- Ability to follow standard work and ensure data accuracy.
- Prior HR, recruitment or learning administration experience is desired but not essential as full training will be provided.
This is an awesome opportunity to be part of a leading manufacturing business which offers an interesting, varied and exciting workload coupled with a motivated and passionate culture. You will be part of a small, friendly team working together to deliver programmes that are critical to the long-term success of a respected, global company.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'